TERRAZZO FLOORING MARYLAND
Doyle Dickerson Terrazzo is a leading terrazzo installation company in Maryland and the Southeastern United States. Contact us for a quote.
Terrazzo Installations Across Maryland
Call (704) 921-4940 for a Free Estimate
Doyle Dickerson Terrazzo is a top-rated terrazzo flooring installation company in the Southern United States. We install terrazzo in commercial and institutional buildings across Maryland. You can count on Doyle Dickerson Terrazzo to deliver a highly durable, beautiful, and low maintenance terrazzo finish for your projects. Become educated about the terrazzo installation and materials needed to complete a project by speaking with our representatives at Doyle Dickerson Terrazzo. We’ll help you plan your project from start to finish, even helping you with your terrazzo needs after the surface has been installed. The quality of work is performed by our skilled craftsmen, who will guarantee a longlasting terrazzo finish in Maryland.
Terrazzo Installation and Restoration Services
Epoxy Terrazzo Installations
Epoxy terrazzo, ideal for indoor spaces, offers more design flexibility and higher performance than other terrazzo systems.
Cement Terrazzo Installations
Cement terrazzo is a traditional style that is best for challenging spaces, exterior applications, and when no vapor barrier is present.
Terrazzo Stair Installations
Terrazzo stairs can be installed for commercial or institutional projects in any style of staircase. Self-supported or tread and riser combinations.
Other Terrazzo Services We Offer
- Custom Terrazzo Artwork
- Countertop Installations
- Moisture Mitigation Systems
- Terrazzo Consultations
- Concrete Repairs
If you are looking for materials or samples to design your terrazzo project, we recommend contacting TERRAZZCO for your supply needs.
Terrazzo We’ve Installed in Maryland
- Elizabeth House III – Silver Spring, MD
- Frostburg State University – Frostburg, MD
- Glenarden Woods Elementary School – Glenarden, MD
- LaPlata Readiness Center – LaPlata, MD
- MDOT MTA MARC Camden Station – Baltimore, MD
- Montgomery College Science – Germantown, MD
- National Institute of Health Division of Police – Besthesda, MD
- Overlea High School – Baltimore, MD
- Center for Cyber Security Studies – Annapolis, MD
- Pikesville High School – Pikesville, MD
- Robert Poole Building – Baltimore, MD
- The Wardroom – Easton, MD
- Thomas W. Pyle Middle School – Besthesda, MD
- UMES building – Princess Anne, MD
- United States Holocaust Museum – Bowie, MD
- USAMRIID – Ft. Detrick, MD